Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Laptop Lifestyle International, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
1. Payment and Renewal.
General Terms.By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Laptop Lifestyle International the one-time and/or monthly, quarterly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly, quarterly or annual subscription period as indicated.There are no refunds for money already collected. All sales are final. Any payments made 12 months prior (regardless of the purchase terms), are non-refundable. Occasionally Laptop Lifestyle International will offer discounts on the programs. If you make a purchase and Laptop Lifestyle offers a discount on the program AFTER YOUR PURCHASE, you are not granted a refund of the difference.Automatic Renewal.Unless you notify Laptop Lifestyle International before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Laptop Lifestyle is not obligated to refund any charges that occurred before your cancellation request. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Laptop Lifestyle International in writing. Money Back Guarantee.A money back guarantee is occasionally offered by Laptop Lifestyle. In order to qualify for the money back guarantee You must a) make the request within 2 weeks from your purchase, b) attend at least 2 weekly group meeting each week during the money back guarantee period, c) you must log into the account and complete the program assignments during the money back guarantee period, and d) complete orientation meeting and/or videos prior. If you have not completed these conditions you will not be eligible for a money back guarantee.
2. Responsibility of Website Visitors. Laptop Lifestyle International has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Laptop Lifestyle International does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Laptop Lifestyle International disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
4. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which https://www.Laptop Lifestyleinc.com links, and that link to https://www.Laptop Lifestyleinc.com. Laptop Lifestyle International does not have any control over those non-Laptop Lifestyle International websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Laptop Lifestyle International website or webpage, Laptop Lifestyle International does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Laptop Lifestyle International disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Laptop Lifestyle International websites and webpages.
5. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Laptop Lifestyle International asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by https://www.goLaptopLifestyle.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Laptop Lifestyle International in accordance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. Laptop Lifestyle International will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Laptop Lifestyle International will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Laptop Lifestyle International or others. In the case of such termination, Laptop Lifestyle International will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Laptop Lifestyle International.
6. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Laptop Lifestyle International to you or any Laptop Lifestyle International or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Laptop Lifestyle International. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Laptop Lifestyle International or third-party trademarks.
7. Advertisements. Laptop Lifestyle International reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
8. Attribution. Laptop Lifestyle International reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at https://www.goLaptopLifestyle.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
9. Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
10. Changes. Laptop Lifestyle International reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Laptop Lifestyle International may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
11. Termination. Laptop Lifestyle International may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your https://www.Laptop Lifestyleinc.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Laptop Lifestyle International if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Laptop Lifestyle International's notice to you thereof; provided that, Laptop Lifestyle International can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Laptop Lifestyle International and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Laptop Lifestyle International nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
13. Use of Likeness. You agree and accept that Laptop Lifestyle is authorized to record, photograph, or otherwise capture Your likeness, voice, images, interviews, and statements made in connection with Your participation in the Program (except for private coaching sessions unless consent is given by you) for Laptop Lifestyle's own use. You hereby assign to Laptop Lifestyle all rights, title, and interest to have and to use, royalty free, any such likeness or portion of Your participation in the Program for advertising, marketing, documentary, informational, training, or any other lawful purpose.
14. Laptop Lifestyle Does Not Guarantee Results. Laptop Lifestyle is convinced You will derive great benefits from Your participation in the Program and is dedicated to helping You become as successful as You envision. However, Laptop Lifestyle does not guarantee or represent in any way that You or Your child or family will attain a certain level of results, changes, improvement, or any other metric of success, either in the short-term or long-term. You and Your child or family's success depends on many factors, including but not limited to Your personal participation, Your time commitment, how effectively You implement the strategies taught in the Program, Your efficiency in following through on each phase of the Program, attending weekly group meetings, attending private sessions if purchased, watching weekly training videos, performing daily exercises, following our coaching, and guiding your child and family through the program and demonstrating them the exercises. Your participation in this Program is an investment. None of the stories shared or examples used in Laptop Lifestyle's materials, on its website, or during its calls or events is a guarantee of any particular result or success. Laptop Lifestyle disclaims any express or implied promise or representation other than those contained in this Agreement
15. Confidentiality. You agree and accept that Laptop Lifestyle's methods, processes, and strategies taught in the Program are the sole and exclusive property of Laptop Lifestyle and constitute a confidential proprietary system that is protected by law, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, and trade secret law. Laptop Lifestyle's system includes all materials associated with the Program and the related Private Sessions, all strategies We teach, and all associated coaching advice. You agree not to duplicate, disseminate, distribute, or otherwise disclose any part for any reason to third parties unless such disclosure (i) is part of the Program, (ii) is required by valid legal process (whereby You agree and accept to provide prompt written notice of such legal process to Laptop Lifestyle so that We can take appropriate legal action to protect Laptop Lifestyle's interests), or (iii) concerns matters or materials that have lawfully become part of the public domain. You further agree and accept that any violation of the terms of this Section 5 will cause substantial and irreparable harm to Laptop Lifestyle and that Laptop Lifestyle is entitled to seek any form of legal redress available, which may include injunctive relief and substantial damages.
16. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Laptop Lifestyle International, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Laptop Lifestyle International under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Laptop Lifestyle International shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
18. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Laptop Lifestyle International, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
19. Arbitration Agreement. Laptop Lifestyle and You each agree and accept that any dispute arising out of or related to this Agreement or the Program shall be submitted to binding arbitration and heard by a single arbitrator. Arbitration shall be conducted on an individual basis and not on a class, representative, or consolidated basis. By agreeing to binding arbitration, Laptop Lifestyle and You are each giving up the right to have any claims against the other that already exists or may exist in the future considered by a court or a jury. The arbitrator shall be provided by JAMS, which makes its rules and terms of arbitration available at www.jamsadr.com, and shall be selected by mutual agreement. Either Laptop Lifestyle or You may initiate arbitration by giving written notice of arbitration to the other and filing a demand for arbitration with JAMS. If an arbitrator is not selected within 30 days of the date the demand for arbitration is filed, then JAMS is authorized to select a neutral and independent arbitrator, whose decision shall be final and conclusive. The arbitrator is authorized to issue any form of relief authorized by applicable law, including injunctive relief, declaratory relief, and damages. The prevailing party in any dispute shall be entitled to recover all costs and attorney's fees incurred in connection with arbitration (including any costs and attorney's fees incurred in court seeking to compel arbitration) to the fullest extent allowed by law. The arbitration shall be conducted in San Diego, California, unless otherwise required by law.